*At this time we are currently only accepting Emergency patients. We are categorizing emergencies as pain, infection, or trauma.*
At Paul M Rotunda DMD, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we follow ADA, and CDC Guidelines within our office. Additionally, before and after each patient we wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of Corona virus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
- Hotline for New Jersey poison control More information on COVID-19 can be reached here:
You can call 211 (Posion control for the state of New Jersey) or 1-800-962-1253. You can also text at NJ COVID or 898-211
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
Stay safe and be well.
- Dr. Paul M Rotunda DMD, and Staff