Dr. Paul Rotunda
Having been in the dental field for over 35 years, Dr. Rotunda has developed the progressive balanced system approach to Dentistry; designed to provide healthy teeth for a lifetime. As a devoted husband to his wife Joan, and proud father of his two sons, Paul Eli and Gerald Evan; Dr. Rotunda believes in taking the personalized approach to dentistry investing in the lives of his patients. His mission is to ensure that every patient has an exceptional experience; leaving his office informed, encouraged, and cared about, simply put healthy mouths, minimize problems.
Dr. Rotunda is a Nutley native, Montclair resident whose extensive experience comprises of:
- Vice President & Department Chair of Jersey City Medical Center (JCMC) Department of Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery for over 17 years
- Overseeing full-mouth rehabilitation, severe facial injuries, root canals, and routine exams, along with Crowns and Bridges.
- Residential Program Director at JCMC, training residents for over 25 years.
- Perfected Oral Pre-Medication providing a relaxing dental experience.
- Successful treatment of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) for over 35 years.
- Directly and personally trained by Dr. Pete Dawson (founder of The Dawson Academy) from which the dental “progressive balanced system approach” was patented and developed.
- Achieved Ameritas Lifetime Status with the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Private practice for over 25 year in Montclair, NJ.
- Drug Research program at Hoffman LaRoche.
- Masters in Rutgers University in New Brunswick NJ,
- Degree of Dentistry from Fairleigh Dickson University